At Berkeley Social Welfare, we benefit from both the strong reputation of the School as well as the prominence of UC Berkeley. To preserve the integrity and impact of our “brand name,” it is critical that we establish a cohesive identity in the many communication vehicles we use to share infomation with our constituents.
By incorporating a design strategy that reinforces a consistent look and feel and emphasizes our connection to the Berkeley campus, we ensure that our brand remains professional, memorable and impactful. Therefore, every touch point — from one-page informational handouts to brochures to all of our affiliated websites — should adhere to the high standards that have made our brand strong.
The guidelines below have been specifically created to provide the graphic tools necessary to visually preserve and grow the value and integrity of the Berkeley Social Welfare brand.
- Berkeley Social Welfare (Berkeley blue)
- Berkeley Social Welfare (Berkeley blue and gold)
- Berkeley Social Welfare (black)
- UC Berkeley (Berkeley blue)
- University of California seal (Berkeley blue and gold)
- University of California seal (black and white)
- Berkeley Social Welfare (blue background)
- Berkeley Social Welfare (white background)
- Berkeley Social Welfare poster (36x60)
- Berkeley Social Welfare poster (48x72)