Curriculum Planning Guides outline the two year academic MSW program on a semester-by-semester basis; and show the courses each student is required to take as well as the number of required elective units in each program.
The guides are available in PDF format for each one of the five program concentrations:
- Direct Practice in Child and Family Services (C&F)
- Direct Practice in Community Mental Health (CMH)
- Direct Practice in Health Services (HLTH)
- Direct Practice in Gerontology (GER)
- Management and Planning (MAP)