Watch video highlights of Berkeley Social Welfare’s Grand Challenges in Social Work series. Topics include poverty, aging, uses of technology in service delivery, health and mental health, international women’s rights and community and policy-level interventions in social work practice.
Events and Conferences
- Field Placement Exchange, Jan 26
- Using Narratives to Write Your Resume, Jan 26
- Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR) 19th Annual Conference, Jan 14-18
- Berkeley Social Welfare All-School Assembly, Jan 21
- Undergraduate Major Orientation Session, Jan 21
- Berkeley Social Welfare Alumni Reception, SSWR Conference, Jan 16